This article describes the support routine for the remote exam
First, determine if you have a technical problem
First, determine if you have a technical problem or general questions about the exam.
A technical problem is for example one of the following problems:
- Problem with local network/wifi
- Problem with Zoom that persists for more than 1 minute and persists after restarting the software
- Problem with the exam app (can not create face ID, can not move forward to the next question, seem to have lost connection, etc)
Second, determine, the circumstance
Second, determine, the circumstance when the problem occurred.
- It happened before the exam started (installing, check-in or boarding)
- It happened during the exam (when you have started the exam)
|Type of problem||Before exam||During exam|
- Go to remoteexam.orzone.com
- Click "+ new support ticket".
- Describe your problem and submit. Include your computer type and operating system plus phone nr for contact.
- Business hours are 8.30-17.00 (CET)
- Ask your examiner for permission. and report the problem.
- Inviligator use Whatsapp channel
- Call or mail to your organizer of the event