This article will guide you in the process of uninstalling an old version of the Remote exam app on a Windows 10 PC.
Please make sure to close the Orzone Remote Exam application before uninstalling.
1. Start Remove program app
- Go to the Search for programs, in the lower-left corner
- Type add or remove programs
- Click Open icon
2. Find old installation
- Go to the Apps & features menu
- Search for Orzone Remote Exam
3. Take action
- If you don't find the Orzone Remote exam on your computer, please go ahead and install the recommended software for your examination.
- If you find the Orzone Remote exam on your computer, follow the instructions below:
- Click at the found Orzone Remote Exam installation icon
- Click the Uninstall button
Done, go ahead and install the recommended software for your examination.
4. If the program won't uninstall
If you still have problems removing the program, do the following: