This article explain what to do before the exam start (on the day of the exam).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- General information
- Prepare your documents
- Start your exam app on your computer
- Connect to Invigilation
- Video of a Demo examination
- When the exam is ready to start
- Examinations with multiple parts
- During the exam
- The exam organizer will have informed you when you are supposed to be connected to the exam session, usually 30 minutes before the exam start.
- Please read the instructions from your exam organizer carefully.
- Also, make sure that your computer is connected to the internet.
- The remote exam app is started
- Your face id has been detected inside the app with checked status.
Prepare your documents
Depending on local regulation you may need to have the items below setup:
Boarding the exam (30 minutes before exam start)
The boarding process is when you are admitted to the exam waiting area. In order to be admitted the software performs a facial recognition.
The exam should be available to start on the advertised time, but sometimes shorter delays may occur. For longer delays an announcement will be sent to you.
If you are waiting for a part to become available, you can still click on it and read information that may be available about the exam part.