2. On boarding to start exam
Modified on: Fri, 26 Mar, 2021 at 8:39 PM
This article explain what to do before the exam start (on the day of the exam).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The exam organizer will have informed you when you are supposed to be connect to the exam session, usually 30-90 minutes before the exam start.
- Please read the instructions from your exam organizer carefully.
- Also make sure that your computer is prepared and checked-in, otherwise its not be possible to on-board exam.
Prepare your documents
- Have your Photo ID ready
- Have your Room prepared according to instructions
- Have your Booking code ready
Start your exam app on your computer
Connect to Invigilation
- Check your internet connection
- Check that you have the correct device.
- The invigilation software will check your face id in combination with your hardware, this will be your guarantee to get inside the examination
- While you wait for your boarding code, you can try out a demo examination.
When the exam is ready to start
- At the announced time, sometimes a few minutes delay can occur, due to the new format and technical problems need to be sorted out. As soon as you see a Go to exam, the exam has started.
During the exam
- if the examiner/invigilator needs to communicate with you you will get a message inside the Remote exam software.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.