This article explain what to do before the exam start (on the day of the exam). The exam organizer will have informed you when you are supposed to be connect to the exam session, usually 30-90 minutes before the exam start. Please read the instructions from your exam organizer carefully. Also make sure that your computer and phone are prepared and checked-in, otherwise it will not be possible to on-board to the exam.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Prepare your documents
- Start your exam app on your computer
- Connect to Zoom on your phone
- Demo examination
- When the exam is ready to start
- During the exam
Prepare your documents
Start your exam app on your computer
- Click at the icon
Connect to Zoom on your phone
When the exam is ready to start
- the examiner/invigilator will announce a start code for the examination. Use the code to start the first part of the examination. This step may be repeated if the exam is divided into several parts.
During the exam
- you may be asked to turn on your microphone (press unmute in Zoom on your phone) if the examiner/invigilator needs to communicate with you. Normally the exam will however run with muted microphones which are controlled by the examiner/invigilator.